Aggregate and Heavy Equipment and Parts
For Sale at
Bruin Stone Plant
300 Hasenflu Road
Parker, Pa
Phone & Fax: 814-226-7421
email: tesiegel@atlanticbb.net
Used Heavy Equipment:
Cat 769 Rock Truck
s/n 99F5278
Parts:
350 Payhauler parts:
T500 Galion Grader
Gorman Rupp 4" Water
Pump w/353 Detroit Diesel

Headache Ball With
Swivel 4000#
Davey Drill M8A
w/238 Detroit Diesel
Hydraulic Rammer
Hammer City Pro G80 W/
Bracket s/n 80APA3074
Used Aggregate Equipment:
Cedarapids 3645 Double
Rotator Impact Crusher
w/ discharge conveyor &
6-110 Detroit
24'' x 90' Truss conveyor
w/10hp & gear reducer
Allis-Chalmers 5x12
triple deck screen with
support structure
24" x 60' Ibeam
Conveyor with swivel
wheels 10 hp & gear
reducer
24" x 60' Ibeam
conveyor w/ 10 hp &
gear reducer
Jeffrey Reversible Hammer
Mill Crusher 5WR4 with
238 V-6 Detroit Engine &
support structure
24"x 30' truss conveyor
with 10 hp electric
24" x 20' belt feeder
with 10 hp electric,
skid mounted
24' x 60' truss conveyor
w/10 hp electric, pit
portable
Hewitt Robins triple deck
screen 5x14 with spray
bars, skid mounted support
structure
Smalis 24x50 Conveyor pit
portable w/10hp electric &
Browing 203smt25 Reducer
24"x60' Ibeam
conveyor w/10hp
electric & gear reducer
18"x 45' Ibeam
Conveyor w/10hp
electric & gear reducer
Universal Wobble Feeder
S/N 424-35 w/moveable
structure
4" Flygt 13 hp Electric
Submersible Pump s/n
73184, picture not available
250KW Kato Generator
w/12v71 Detroit mounted
in single axle trailer
Steel Switchgear Building
w/starters and disconnects
Er find a matching donor. how much viagra cost He quickly learned the reason why. farmacia line viagra generico A patient's best chance of finding a genetic match lies with those of similar ethnic background. Unfortunately, the worldwide registry was not representative of all ethnic groups, and jay was jewish. how much viagra cost There was an urgent need to add diversity to the registry, and time was of the essence. Since tissue type is inherited, like eye or hair color, a patient's best chance of finding a genetic match lies with those of similar ethnic background. cheap viagra online For jay, those were donors of eastern european jewish descent. where can i buy viagra locally without a prescription [1] since may 2004, gift of life has had a partnership with the national marrow donor program, through which they share donor databases. Because of gift of life's success in the jewish community, its recruitment strategy and programs have since become a model for other organizations recruiting in minority populations, including swab a cheek, save a life, founded by transplant recipients evie goldfine and lisa horowitz, and sara jane harris. [edit] the need to grow bone marrow registries gift of life is one of three registries listing unrelated bone marrow donors in the united states. Only 30 percent of patients with diseases treatable with a bone marrow transplant can find a suitable donor among their family members. The remaining 70 percent must rely on the generosity of an unrelated donor to save their lives. [edit] what makes gift of life different? Gift of life is a north american donor registry dedicated to recruitment within the jewish community, adding much needed ethnic diversity to the overall donor pool. It was the very first registry in the world with this goal. viagra 65 year old Gift of life was the first registry in the world to utilize cheek swabs to test donors on a large scale at donor recruitment drives. Gift of life started this practice in 2001. Since that time, other registries, most notably the national marrow donor program, have begun to recruit with cheek swabs based on gift of life's success. Gift of life was the first registry in the world to recruit donors online via its website, back in the year 2000. Gift of life was one of the first registries in the world to transition to the practice of fully typing donors at initial recruitment on a routine basis back in 1999. cheap viagra Gift of life is the only registry in the world founded and directed by a transplant recipient. generic viagra shipped overnight [edit] how gift of life enrolls a new donor step 1: enrollment into the registry registration as a potential donor begins with a simple swab of the cheek, known as a buccal sw. viagra no prescription fastest shipping us buy viagra online
5x12 Allis Chalmers
hanging screen, no motor
3000 gal water tank used
for dust spray, w/1hp
motor and roller pump
Cat D9H U Blades
3 available